Save the Date: April 12 - April 18, 2021
Help raise funds to support the friends of Chabot College students and programs! Further details and sponsorship opportunities below.
The Friends of Chabot College remains committed to raising funds for Chabot College students and programs amidst the ongoing pandemic. In lieu of the 2020 annual in-person Gala, The Friends of Chabot College is hosting a Virtual Spring 2021 Auction the week of April 12, 2021. Items will be hosted for auction on 32auctions.com in the same manner as a silent auction, giving bidders the opportunity to go to the site and bid for items all week long.
We are looking for auction items!
Nothing is too big or small - we can take any item make a great gift basket out of it. We will even come pick it up from your house! From bottles of alcohol, toiletries, artwork, art supplies, and wine accessories to bigger ticket items like vacations and airline vouchers (many airlines are setting Dec. 2022 expiration dates), we would love to include it. Donations will be accepted until March 22.
What Chabot College students are saying about support from The Friends of Chabot College Foundation:
"Thank you for your patience and assistance. Please accept and pass on my sincere appreciation to all members of Friends of Chabot. A quick reference to those like myself that you are helping. I am a 50 year old recently deaf woman, who has come back to school to get a degree. I am close to finishing but my financial aid is almost exhausted. This assistance is a huge help during these unprecedented times."
"I just wanted to thank you for your generous COVID-19 Emergency Aid check. It was really helpful during this time of need to help me be able to stay in school. By your incredibly generous donation, you have helped to make my financial load lighter."
Upcoming Auction Items
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Traditional - $1,000
Name and logo listed in the Annual Scholarship Program that is sent to all scholarship donors, student recipients and their families
Company logo and name listed on Friends of Chabot and auction website
Heirloom - $2,500
Two (2) customized social media posts (Instagram and Facebook) featuring your company
Company logo and name included in the FCC Online Newsletter for 3 months
Heritage - $5,000
Featured in a Banner Ad on the Chabot College Website Home Page for 2 months
Company logo and name included with each auction item insert
Upgrade from only company name and logo to quarter-page ad in the Annual Scholarship Program that is sent to all scholarship donors, student recipients and their families
Company name included in press releases
Classic - $7,500
Includes all benefits of Heritage, Heirloom & Traditional, plus:
Company logo with thank you message displayed on a custom banner in front of Chabot College on Hesperian Blvd. for three months (Aug-Oct 2021)
Upgrade from quarter page to half-page ad in the Annual Scholarship Program that is sent to all scholarship donors, student recipients and their families
$250 - Restaurant and Small Business Sponsorships (25 employees or less)
- Company logo listed as a sponsor during one Chabot KCTH TV program of your choice for one week; three times per day (broadcasts to over 200,000 households)*
- Your small business promoted on an interactive digital map featured on the Chabot homepage, FCC website, social media and Newsletter
- Your small business coupons, sales or specials included in a Chabot-branded coupon book posted on the Chabot Homepage, FCC website, social media and Newsletter
- Coupon book is included with all auction items
Silent Auction Item
- Production of an original 30-second Chabot TV Ad (Value: $1,500)
- 2-hours of production time including filming the ad-spot in our studios and editing services
- The ad will be aired three times per day for two weeks (broadcasts to over 200,000 households)*
* Chabot KCTH TV broadcasts on Comcast Channels 27 & 28, Apple TV, and Roku TV. For more information, visit: https://www.chabottv.net/